Friday, August 11, 2006

My Day

I have been in and around the ward today, looking at problems and visiting residents. Nothing fantastically world beating - grafitti, road signs damaged and trees mainly. I had an interesting meeting with some residents in Three Score. One of them had read the post below on Charles Clarke's poor record as our MP and said: "Of Course, everybody knows if you want something done around here, you don't ask Mr Clarke, you ask Antony Little."

Nice to be appreciated.

Building work more or less completed at home and this afternoon Emily and I had a wonderful time at the Riverside Pool and then spend a glorious time in Woolies which resulted in me buying the largest pot of pic'n'mix known to man. Sigh. In preventing my daughter falling into the black hold of sweeties, I have had to help her out with them!

No comments: