Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lazy Sunday

For some bizarre reason I had a spurt of energy at 9pm last night and mowed the lawn. Hmmm, must stop that. Hence today was pretty relaxed. We had Deputy Chairman John Wyatt and his beautiful wife Eileen over and then in the afternoon I attend first holy communion at St. George's Parish with the ever-holy Father Tony. Great service and the signing was bad either! From there to a BBQ and footie-athon, although I fear the cooking outdid the soccer. Tonight there is a special Spitting Image so between that, Big Brother and a large bag of Smarties, I'm sorted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"For some bizarre reason I had a spurt of energy at 9pm last night and mowed the lawn."

I had tht once n decided to cut the hedge with hand shears at 10pm :-S, bout a month ago wen it was a bit darker at tht time. still managed to do a gd job of it tho :-D lol. Well, it was actually an aborted attempt to go out on my bike, at which point i realised i wuldn't be able to make such a clean get away coz the hedge had a grown a bit... however, a very gd way to avoid doing the washing up i found!

Iain Dale said...

And there was me thinking I was a sad git...

Anonymous said...

just another level iain :-P