Saturday, June 24, 2006

Late night...

Last night I was at the Year 11 Prom being held at Carrow Road's "Top of the Terrace". I did a Euro conference there once with then Education Secretary Charles Clarke and then Tory MEP Bashir Khanbai. Both have since led charmed political lives!

Anyway it was a lovely evening (not a patch on last year, but hey...) and some of my colleagues wore some quite fantastic outfits - you know who you are, "Jessica"!

Felt a bit worse for wear today but that had more to do with the 2am finish than anything else. Sigh*

Today I was over doing various site visits around North Earlham, in particular visiting residents in Wilkins Court, Peto Court and Gilbard Road. Next week there is a full council meeting, sports day, my mother visiting, a Group Leaders meeting, a NAIL2 meeting, parents evening, an environmental inspection aufit, Pastoral Board and a "safer neighbourhoods" meeting. Will do my best to blog it all - bet you can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roger Rabbit is not amused. Let Battle commence.....