Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Comments I Won't Publish

As a great believer in freedom of speech, there are few things I won't allow to be published as comments on this blog. If you look through the comments you will see that I like debate, I encourage feedback and have a very thick hide!

However, if your comment is a string of abuse with absolutely no intellectual comment whatsoever, expect it not to be published. I guarantee you that I will take less time and effort deleting it than you will writing it in the first place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this one. I had some really offensive comments sent to me of a sexual nature some time back and I really do wonder what goes on in some people's minds. Giving them the opportunity to express themselves in a public forum doesn't mean filth! (You don't have to publish this one, but I'm sorry that you've copped it too.) Pretty naive of them really - obviously don't understand how blog editting works.