Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Those might folks at Lib Dem Watch are reporting on the same litter-related disaster for the Lib Dems as I did below. I also had a letter in the Evening News yesterday pointing that out. On the very same letters page was another writer saying he was going to vote for me because I only I can defeat Charles Clarke!

After a lovely lunch in the City I spent much of the afternoon in the office answering various letters and e-mails from people seeking my views on a number if issues. Amazing where people's different priorities lie - questions ranging from immigration and the EU through to globalisation and pot holes in roads. That's the life of a parliamentary candidate - juggling all issues for all people!

Also today I got a letter from my former MP John Randall - great to hear from him John and a no-doubt avid reader of this site!

No comments: