Thursday, June 07, 2007

Quiz Question

Of a LibDem election leaflet, who said:

"I do apologise"

"It was an embarrassment"

"I am ashamed"

"I had no idea what was going out"

"It should not have been put out in our name"

"I've not heard so much rubbish in all my life"

"If there is anything I have left out I apologise for that as well"

The answer?

Norwich LibDem Leader Cllr Hereward Cooke.

At least he's now said what the rest of us knew all along - the LibDem Focus leaflets are fiction at best and downright lies at worse. You can't just trust a word they say - or write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet Cllr Lubbock still insists they were fine. So what IS going on with the Lemdums? Either one of them is lying or they're not in the same party!

Anonymous said...

I can't say Cllr Lubbock or Cooke worry be particularly. Its Lib Dem disarray!

What worries me is people live self appointed court jester (sorry grandiose Norwich architect) Michael Innes tells us how he plans to waste £20m of our money on an acre of central Norwich. Is this not the Egg and the Chicken in terms of importance?

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/News/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=enonline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED08%20Jun%202007%2008%3A23%3A16%3A570

he won't get 1p from me! Where is my reccling, tree plantling in the suburbs, grafitti cleaning, street cleaning, and community wardens?

I dare say that Cllr Cooke (keeping some blog relevance), being a cultural boff might be an Innes fan. Pity for him.