Friday, March 26, 2004

Michael Howard's visit to Norwich was extremely well received yesterday. We met at The Forum where Michael did interviews about Libya. We then walked passed the war memorial, where I told Michael about recent plans to move and change it. We then walked through the market. It is a c-change from last time a major figure did this. Everybody - including traders and shoppers were so supportive. Many slapped Michael on the back and just pleaded with him to get rid of this discredited Labour government. We took time to sign the petition against the Lib Dem councils mad plans to re-brand our market and offer support to traders. Several of my pupils made an impromptu appearance, much to Michael's delight! I am so pleased with the reception, and Michael wholeheartedly endorsed my campaign as the EDP reports today. Michael says only we can win in Norwich South and that is becoming clearer by the day. A vote for the Lib Dems is a vote to leave Labour in power. Only a Conservative MP will remove this dreadful government and I am more sure that it what I can deliver for Norwich South.

No comments: