Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In Brown and Clegg, Cameron is very lucky in the quality of his opponents

I could write a very long blog post about how awful the week has been for the LibDem Leadership, with Clegg and Cable taking the brunt of it. But CH.com has a review far better than anything I could write so please take a look.

I have been told by 2 people this week, who have watched the conference in full, that is has actively put them off voting LibDem. In almost disbelief at this, I have today made time to watch the conference ... I haven't watched a LibDem conference in any detail for some time (probably since university) and thought that as politics becomes more profession that surely it must have been better than I remembered. Erm, no, it was if anything worse ... Oh dear, a week that Clegg may want to forget.

No comments: