Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Well, a dry a tear from my eye as the campaign comes to a conclusion. We finished off with a flying visit from Michael Howard – and boy was he in fighting form! – and then we took teams out to West Earlham, University, Nelson and Wensum. I wanted to finish the campaign where we had started it, the areas that need a Conservative government to start acting on the things that matter. Today I have been inundated with messages of support and good wishes – all university friends, family and colleagues. A few may even vote for me!

It’s been a fantastic campaign all in all and I have been so well supported and met so many people, all of whom want Norwich to be the best place it can be. To my regulars, especially the other politico’s who read this blog, is thank you and good luck.

Oh, and I should say: Vote Little!

No comments: