Thursday, March 25, 2010

E-Campaign Launched

After a lot of planning and preperation I am pleased to announce that I have an exciting new election website, launched today.

You can visit the site via www.antonylittle.co.uk. From here you will be able to contact me, read my thoughts on local issues, view a map showing what I've been up to around Norwich, see which local campaigns I supports, study my honesty pledges for how I will act if elected, watch videos and find out Conservative Party policy for the upcoming general election.

I am genuinely excited to announce this new website. The internet is the best tool for interacting with residents as it enables a real-time exchange of thought and opinion on the big matters for Norwich. Norwich Conservatives have always been at the forefront of e-campaigning in this constituency and this new site puts us one-step ahead yet again.

We have an active presence on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. I also regularly update this blog so that residents can read my personal views on local issues. But this new website really brings all of these together, making it easier for residents to find out what I'm doing and what I stand for - I hope they will be able to make use of it.

There are various ways to find out more about my campaign for Norwich South:
www.antonylittle.co.uk
www.norwichconservatives.com
http://twitter.com/antonylittle
http://www.antonylittle.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7796069423&ref=ts

2 comments:

Ellee Seymour said...

Antony, it looks great. Good luck to you!

Red Star said...

On a generally observatory note I think your E-Campaign looks good. Although I happen to prefer the interactivity with the Norwich Green Party's website & Adrian Ramsay's site based on how easy it is to navigate.