Sunday, August 22, 2004

I feel absolutely shattered today - double dose of Sunday leafletting, firstly in my home ward of Bowthorpe and then over to Lower Hellesden and finishing off in Town Close. The really good thing about my helping other wards with their delivery is that I get to see parts of the constituency up-close that I wouldn't otherwise do. There is so much going on in the constituency at the moment it's almost hard to keep up! People seem really bouyed by the polls that have come back on our surveys!

Back in the "homestead" the preparations for going back to school are in full flow - my wife is teaching a Year 1 class next year and I have the joy of reverting back to teaching full time History, so there's much preparation to do. Tomorrow, whilst Louise carries the teaching torch forward, I'm over in Town Close for leafletting in the morning and then canvassing in the City Centre in the afternoon.

No comments: