Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blog Gone!

It's been a few months since the last entry on this blog and the reason for that is that I had really lost interest in it (honest, if nothing else) and switched mainly to Twitter. Over the years, this blog dates back to 2003, I have had a lot of fun writing it and using it as a tool to communicate with people. However clearly it is now defunct. When I mentioned that I was deleting it, a few people urged me simply to mothball it should I decide to come back to it in the future.

It is hard to write regular, fresh, interesting & original content for blogs and I salute those who can. Also given work and the family I often couldn't even blog about breaking political or world event anyway and - hey - who wants to read my views after the event?

I have decided to take a "major step down from politics" and because of this it wouldn't necessitate the hours given to do the blog.

Who knows; I don't rule it out in the future but with big challenges at work, a third baby on the way and my priorities pointing very much in other directions I shall leave politics to those who are better suited to it than I am.

To those who have been regular readers and contributors - thank you & keep in touch via twitter (@antonylittle)

End of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"leave politics to those who are better suited to it than I am"

If there is anybody better suited to politics and to being a Norwich MP I am yet to see, hear or meet them.

If you aren't the candidate by next time Little, I am not delivering leaflets (or voting for, more to the point) for some jumped up A-Lister from London.

So get back on the saddle and get back into it! Woof!

Anonymous said...

If you are gone Antony then so am I. But what a crisis - you were the only reason I vote Tory last time. What now?!?

Anonymous said...

Well that didn't last long now, did it!

You should have quit whilst you were ahead.

Anonymous said...

Well that didn't last long now, did it!

You should have quit whilst you were ahead.