Monday, February 19, 2007

What a day!

Going back to work is never easy, but teaching for most of the day and trying to clear my desk was almost impossible. This week I am trying to get Year 9 Reports out whilst organising next week's Options Evening. Add to that the normal barage of teaching, stroppy children, rude adults and phoning parents and you can guess what kind of day I've had. Nationwide are not doing anything to make me have faith they are dealing with my mortgage correctly and I'm preparing for a shadow ministerial visit on Wednesday, full council tomorrow night and the Association AGM on Friday. Phew! I've literally just finished working, looked around, found it was gone 9pm and realised I haven't even kissed Emily goodnight. Well, at least Olivia is still up for fun...

No comments: