Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

It has been, and will continue to be, a hectic week. On Monday I did two work experience visits at Bignold First School and then the Assembly Rooms. I then gave blood (the full pint) and attended a pastoral governors meeting. There followed a "gentleman's evening out" in the delights of the Kings Arms (Hall Road) and then Oasis (Queens Road).


Today I have conducted tutor meetings and then led Year 8 to victory in the bowling competition against very stiff opposition. We then had friends back for food - and I have finished the night delving into Scrutiny Meeting issues and writing my e-Matters newsletter.

Tomorrow is a free day (whooppee!) and then Thursday is the Scrutiny meeting followed by the Norfolk & Suffolk Area AGM, held in Diss. Gillian Shepherd is to be the guest speaker. On Friday I am visiting the Brooke Carnival and then going out to party in the evening! Saturday is the Lord Mayor's Parade and then the Civic Reception in the evening.

And during this time I am writing motions for council and have to have a group meeting! Such stress ... but I love it!

No comments: