Sunday, December 11, 2005

Welcome to my new look blog! I've changed the design to fit in with our new look association website and also because it looks rather nice. I've also added the comments facility so please let us know what you think! Around (well exactly) 12 people e-mailed during the general election campaign asking me to have comments. I didn't then because of the amount of abuse that other candidates, from all parties, suffered. However under the new leadership of consensual Cameron I'm sure we can all have a reasonable debate!

If you want me to link to your site, just e-mail me using antony at norwichconservatives dot com

2 comments:

Antony said...

Poor Douglas Alexander is going to have a real problem trying to portray Cameron as a rabid right-wing (the traditional Labour strategy for new Tory Leaders). His performance with Sopel was pretty poor.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, though Oliver Letwin didn't do much better