Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It sounds from all of my sources in Bournemouth that the Conference is getting of to a flying start! Well, a drinking and eating one anyway! Iain Dale is sure to keep us posted, as is the new look Conservatives website. As for me, well, the delight of an OFSTED inspection is just one please to await me this week. Followed by the new intake Year 8 parents evening (scary thought, me ever being head of year 8), a tutors meetings, charity 5-a-side football match, canvassing in Eaton and the City and delivery teams out in Wensum and Nelson. Even have to make the trip to Diss sometime this week. Life is getting full – and Louise is getting bigger!
p.s. Am I the only one that thought Kilroy’s pathetic “let’s kill the Tories” soundbite might come back to bite him?

No comments: